Poornaprajna Institute of Management, Udupi
- To bring together all the old students and the faculty of Poornaprajna Institute of Management to share their experiences with each other
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students
- To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To promote the campus placements through the old students working in reputed industries in India and abroad
- To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops and to arrange cultural and social welfare programs
- To provide financial assistance to the needed alumni members pursuing higher studies based on merit and means.
- To arrange donations to the poor students either by way of cash or kind for their education purpose
- To gather and maintain database of employment information and to assist the members in securing suitable jobs
- To maintain website, publish periodical magazines or bulletins with valuable information useful to the members and students.
- To involve the members in the overall development of the Institute and the Society
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni.